New Mornings is a Christian, not-for-profit mental health support organisation based in Ulverstone.
To see thriving, productive northwest Tasmanian communities with excellent mental health.
Reaching out with the love of Jesus Christ to increase community capacity in mental health.
New Mornings has a Christian Worldview. The Bible encourages us to care for others by:
- practically supporting those in need
- encouraging the disheartened
- helping children to thrive
- practising generosity through humble service
New Mornings applies these principles to increase the capacity of communities to have good mental health.
Our Mental Health Goals
- To prevent mental illness by equipping individuals to grow in resilience and by increasing their community connections.
- To encourage and equip people who support others with mental illness.
- To support and equip individuals with mental illness to maximise recovery and help prevent relapse.
John de Jong (Deputy Chairman)
Sandra Ayton (Treasurer)
Christine de Ruyter